This test kit is a rapid detection assay that detects disinfection effect in liquid milk. Raw milk contains a kind of enzyme, it can react to detection reagent to present blue, the depth of the blue is in direct proportion to pasteurization . after pasteurization, the enzyme has no effect, and can’t react to detection reagent to develop blue at the same condition. Kit Components
|Detection reagent A
|Detection reagent B
|5ml centrifuge tube
Detection reagent A : store at room temperature;
Detection reagent B: Refrigerate at 4℃.Test Procedure
Interpretation of Test Results
- Pipette 0.25ml sample milk to centrifuge tube, add 2.5ml detection reagent A to it, shake and mix completely.
- Place it in water bath at 36-44℃ for 10 min, then add 3 drops of detection reagent B, shake immediately to mix evenly.
- After 5 min, observe the color
If it is blue, which indicates that the pasteurization is not complete. Precautions and Warnings
Shelf life :
- This test kit is only for rapid detection, not the basis of legal inspection.
- Do positive control experiment if necessary, in order to observe the result
- The temperature of water bath can not be too High or too low, should control 36-44℃.
- Shake immediately after adding detection reagent B.
- Control the time strictly in the test procedures.