Thermostatic device for heating up samples for detection of inhibitor substances in
cow, sheep, goat milk etc at constant temperature.
Using power supply 12V-24V or AC/DC adaptor 100-240V /AC.
Twinsensor BT is a receptor-based assay in a dipstick format for detection of β-lactam and Tetracycline antibiotic groups present in milk samples. Working with the thermostatic device:
- Connect the output of the power supply to the thermostatic device, press and hold the button UP and then connect the power supply to the network. After 3 sec. the device gives sound signal and on the display appears number 1 . When the thermostatic device has reached the set temperature, then it’s ready for test.
- Add 200 µl of milk samples into micro wells and mix.
- Incubate 3 min at 40°C.
- Dip one Dipstick into each micro well. Continue incubating for 3 min at 40°C.
- Read the colour intensities.
- In case you need to switch off the thermostatic device, simply disconnect the power supply.
When working with accumulator power supply use the cable with the plug
suitable to be connected to the lighter, which is part of the set.