Sodium bicarbonate test kit is a rapid test assay that detects sodium bicarbonate in liquid milk sample.
If there is Sodium bicarbonate in milk sample, it can make color developing agent change color. According to the differences of colors, the amount of Sodium bicarbonate can be estimated.
1. Suck 2 ml milk sample to the centrifuge tube.
2. Add 3 drops detection reagent to the centrifuge tube along the tube wall.
3. Move the tube in circle for 5 times, and place it vertically for 2 min.
4. Observe the color development of detection reagent and contact area of milk sample.
Precautions and Warnings
- Use milk without adding alkaline as check experiment, the result can be more accurate
- Add detection reagent slowly, avoid liquid to mix. After adding color development agent. Move the detection tube in circle for several times to make color development agent and milk better touch with each other.
- Milk that adding water( the PH of water is 7-9), milk that adding detergent( detergent contain sodium carbonate), mastitis milk (bacteria decompose cheese protein to produce ammonia and change themetabolic function of breast, cause PH value increase)decompose cheese protein to produce ammonia and change themetabolic function of breast, cause PH value increase) with color development agent to develop yellow green and light green.
Components Required, But Not Provided
|5 ml centrifuge tube
- 1 ml Pipette